An Open-label Extension Study of the Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Multicenter Phase 2 Study 307000A to Further Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of BetaseronÂ® 500 mcg Subcutaneously Every Other Day and BetaseronÂ® 250 mcg Subcutaneously Every Other Day in Patients With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1b (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BEYOND
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual patient number changed from 60 to 63 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2008 BEYOND identified as acronym by ClinicalTrials.gov.