A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Active Comparator, Forced-Titration Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination of 145 mg Fenofibrate and 20 or 40 mg Simvastatin With 40 mg Simvastatin Monotherapy in Patients With Mixed Dyslipidemia at Risk of Cardiovascular Disease Not Adequately Controlled by 20 mg Simvastatin Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fenofibrate; Simvastatin
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type V
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (1040) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.