A randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo-controlled, 4x4 factorial design trial to evaluate telmisartan 20, 40 and 80 mg tablets in combination with amlodipine 2.5, 5 and 10 mg capsules after eight weeks of treatment in patients with stage I or II hypertension, with an ABPM sub-study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine (Primary) ; Telmisartan (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 01 Aug 2010 Results have been published in Blood Pressure Monitoring.
- 15 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the 19th Scientific Meeting of the European Society of Hypertension, according to a Boehringer-Ingelheim media release.
- 06 May 2009 Results presented at ASH 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History