A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial of Pioglitazone and Niacin Extended Release in Non-diabetic Patients With Metabolic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary) ; Aspirin; Niacin
- Indications Hypoalphalipoproteinaemia; Low HDL cholesterol; Metabolic syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jun 2009 Pharmacodynamic results presented at the 69th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA), 2009.
- 07 Oct 2006 New trial record.