A phase IV, multi-center, open-label, safety and effectiveness study of extended-release carbamazepine in the treatment of mania in children and adolescents aged 10-17 years with acute manic or mixed bipolar I disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Carbamazepine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Validus Pharmaceuticals
- 01 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2006 New trial record.