A randomized study to evaluate safety and efficacy of transitioning therapy from alendronate [alendronic acid] to denosumab (AMG 162) in postmenopausal women with low bone mineral density.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid; Denosumab
- Indications Bone resorption; Menopause; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAND
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2009 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 44th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History