Prevention of cerebrovascular and cardiovascular Events of ischaemic origin with teRutroban in patients with a history oF ischaemic strOke or tRansiet ischaeMic attack. The PERFORM Study. An international, randomised, double-blind, two parallel group study comparing terutroban 30 mg o.d. versus aspirin 100 mg o.d. administered orally for 3-year mean duration (event driven trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin (Primary) ; Terutroban sodium (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke; Transient ischaemic attacks
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERFORM
- 30 May 2011 Results published in the Lancet.
- 03 Mar 2011 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network, 9869).
- 29 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History