A comparative single center, randomized neuropathic pain assessment study involving patients with clinically definite multiple sclerosis (MS) receiving treatment with either pregabalin [Lyrica] or paroxetine [Paxil].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paroxetine (Primary) ; Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Nov 2006 to Mar 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.