A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study of Denosumab Compared With Zoledronic Acid (Zometa) in the Treatment of Bone Metastases in Subjects With Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bone metastases; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 12 Dec 2015 Results of a post hoc analysis presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 30 May 2014 Subgroup analysis results for primary endpoint (time to SRE) published in the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Sep 2012 Results of a pooled analysis of this and 2 other randomised trials in a total of 5723 patients (including the 2046 patients from this trial) published in the European Journal of Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History