A study in evaluating the efficacy and safety of zonisamide and lamotrigine (Lamictal) for subjects with refractory simple partial, complex partial or partial with secondary generalized seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zonisamide (Primary) ; Lamotrigine
- Indications Complex partial epilepsy; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 12 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2006 to Mar 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.