An Open-label Extension to Study 49653/461, to Assess the Long-term Safety of Rosiglitazone (Extended Release Tablets) in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Mar 2011 Additional trial investigator (Cheri Hudson) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (33) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.