A Phase II, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Dose Response Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Two Different Doses of Abatacept (BMS-188667) Administered Intravenously to Japanese Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis While Receiving Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Nov 2008 Actual patient number (194) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, in accordance with clinicaltrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.