Phase I/II Study of R340 (Capecitabine), L-OHP (Oxaliplatin) and R435 (Bevacizumab) in Advanced and/or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.