Memory functioning and antidepressant treatment: a randomized controlled trial comparing escitalopram and bupropion XL
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2007 Results have been reported.
- 08 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History