A randomized, double-blind, multicenter, placebo-controlled study to determine the efficacy and safety of BTDS [buprenorphine transdermal deliver system] compared to placebo in subjects with moderate to severe osteoarthritic pain of the hip or knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma International
- 15 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now .
- 10 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2006 New trial record.