V501 Phase II Efficacy Study in Women Aged 18 to 26
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (1021) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History