Randomised, prospective multicentre clinical study on the effect of the combination of lopinavir/rtv [lopinavir/ritonavir; Kaletra] + nevirapine as maintenance bitherapy (without nucleoside analogues) in comparison with a triple therapy including lopinavir/rtv + nucleoside analogues in HIV-infected patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir; Nevirapine; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MULTINEKA
- 15 Sep 2009 Results published in Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 05 Jun 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 08 Oct 2006 New trial record.