A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study of Repeat Dosing of OROS Methylphenidate Hydrochloride (CONCERTA) and Immediate Release Methylphenidate Hydrochloride in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 21 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.