An Open, Non-Randomised Multicentre Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy and Tolerability of a 250 Mg Monthly Dose of i.m. [intramuscular] Applied Fulvestrant for the Treatment of Recurrent or Metastatic Endometrial Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2010 Planned end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.