Phase3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AlbuminInterferon in Combination With Ribavirin Compared With Peginterferon in Combination With Ribavirin in Interferon Alfa Naive Subjects With CHC Genotype 2/3.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Albinterferon alfa 2B (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACHIEVE-2/3
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 920 to 928 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 29 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry).
- 02 Jul 2010 Results were published in Gastroenterology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History