A first in man phase I study of EPC2407, a microtubule inhibitor anti-cancer drug with tumor vascular endothelial disrupting activity: intravenous administration daily for three days in patients with advanced solid tumors and lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Crolibulin (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 15 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2008 Interim results data will be reported at ASCO 2008, according to a media release from EpiCept.
- 07 Apr 2008 Positive results are reported in a EpiCept Corporation media release.