Busulfan-fludarabine-clofarabine with allogeneic stem cell transplantation for advanced refractory acute myeloid leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome and advanced, imatinib-efractory chronic myeloid leukemia. A randomized phase II study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Clofarabine (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2011 Results published in Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation.