A double-blind, randomized, multi-center, flexible dose study evaluating the efficacy and safety of SPD503 (guanfacine hydrochloride) in children aged 6-12 with symptoms of oppositionality and a diagnosis of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Guanfacine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 01 Sep 2010 Results have been published (CNS Drugs 24: No. 9).
- 26 May 2010 Results evaluating the effect of treatment on parental stress presented at the 163rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History