A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose ascending, five-way crossover study, to examine efficacy, safety, tolerability, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of a single administration of three inhaled doses (25, 100 and 400 microg) of GW642444M.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from I to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 10 Oct 2006 New trial record.