A randomized, double-blind, placebo-control, clinical evaluation of insulin plus rosiglitazone compared to insulin plus placebo for 24 weeks in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus who are inadequately controlled on insulin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary) ; Insulin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Sep 2005 to Oct 2005 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov
- 12 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.