Prostate Adenocarcinoma: TransCutaneous Hormones. A randomised-controlled trial of transcutaneous oestrogen patches versus LHRH analogues in prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary) ; Estradiol congeners; LHRH receptor modulators
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATCH
- 26 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 1 Aug 2021.
- 16 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 43% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 05 Oct 2015 Accrual to date is 42% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History