A Safety and Efficacy Trial of Lethally Irradiated Allogeneic Pancreatic Tumor Cells Transfected With the GM-CSF Gene in Combination With Erbitux (Cetuximab) for the Treatment of Advanced Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; Cyclophosphamide; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 14 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Oct 2009 Planned end date added to 1 Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClincalTrials.gov.