A Phase IV Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Titration Trial With Pramipexole (Sifrol, Mirapexin) 0.125-0.75 mg/Day Per os for 12 Weeks to Investigate the Effects on RLS Symptoms (RLS) and Sleep Disturbance (MOS Sleep Scale) in Out-Patients With Idiopathic Restless Legs Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (369) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2008 Results presented in a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 17 Apr 2008 Results have been presented at AAN 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History