A Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study With In-House Blinding to Determine the Effect of 156 Weeks of Treatment With MK0966 on the Recurrence of Neoplastic Polyps of the Large Bowel in Patients With a History of Colorectal Adenomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rofecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Intestinal polyps; Polyps
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APPROVe
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 12 May 2009 Additional trial identifier MK0966-122 identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2008 Cardiovascular safety results published in The Lancet.
- 11 Oct 2006 New trial record.