A Phase III Pivotal, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Monotherapy Study of Milnacipran for the Treatment of Fibromyalgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Milnacipran (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Sep 2010 Results regarding the impact of abrupt drug withdrawal were reported at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 02 Sep 2010 Results were reported at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 16 Jun 2010 Results pertaining to the impact of abrupt drug withdrawal have been presented at 11th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) 2010
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History