A phase II study of suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid (SAHA) in acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jun 2012 Actual end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 May 2009 as reported by ClincialTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History