Safety and efficacy of exenatide as monotherapy in drug naive patients with type 2 diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amylin Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Oct 2009 According to a Amylin media release, Byetta has been approved by the US FDA as first-line treatment for type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- 09 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 06 Dec 2007 Positive results have been reported by Amylin.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History