A Phase III, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study of Six Months Treatment With Ropinirole CR as Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Parkinson's Disease Who Are Not Optimally Controlled on L-Dopa.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ropinirole (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease; Sleep disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASE-PD Adjunct
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 14th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 15 Sep 2009 Results were reported at the 13th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies.
- 13 Jun 2008 FDA approval received, based primarily on results from this study, according to a media release from GSK.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History