An Intergroup Randomized Phase II Study of Bevacizumab (NSC 704865) or Cetuximab (NSC 714692) in Combination With Gemcitabine and in Combination With Chemoradiation (Capecitabine and Radiation) in Patients With Completely-Resected Pancreatic Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- 11 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.