A Phase I/II Trial of Temozolomide, Motexafin Gadolinium, and 60 Gy Fractionated Radiation for Newly Diagnosed Supratentorial Glioblastoma Multiforme.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Motexafin gadolinium (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.