A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized efficacy and safety study of levetiracetam extended release formulation (LEV XR), administered as 2 x 500 mg LEV XR tablets once daily as add-on therapy in subjects from 12 to 70 years with refractory epilepsy suffering from partial onset seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 12 Jul 2011 Actual end date changed from May 2007 to Jul 2007 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record, EudraCT2006-000987-10).
- 05 Dec 2008 Results published in Epilepsia.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History