Evaluation of the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of FluBlok Trivalent Recombinant Baculovirus-Expressed Hemagglutinin Influenza Vaccine Administered Intramuscularly to Healthy Children Aged 6 To 59 Months
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus RIV3 vaccine-(FluBlok) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2009 Results reported in Vaccine.