Clinical Evaluation of 323U66 SR in Patients With Depression - Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Comparative Study in Patients With Depression Who Did Not Respond Sufficiently to Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (325) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.