A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-response, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of three fixed doses of extended-release paliperidone in the treatment of subjects with acute manic and mixed episodes associated with bipolar I disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2009 Primary endpoint 'Young-Mania-Rating-Scale' has been met (1132624).
- 21 May 2009 Primary endpoint results presented at the 162nd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association
- 20 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed based on information from the ClinicalTrials.gov site.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History