Immunogenicity and reactogenicity of trivalent virosomal influenza vaccine Invivac (Rm) [influenza virus vaccine liposomal] for the season 2006/2007. An open, baseline-controlled study in two groups of healthy subjects: Adults and elderly.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 13 Feb 2010 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2006 New trial record.