A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Efficacy Study of Pramipexole and Placebo Administered Orally Over a 12 Week Treatment Phase in Parkinson's Disease Patients With Stable Motor Function and Depressive Symptoms.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Depression; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PD-Depression
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 30 Jun 2010 Additional trial locations (Romania, Russia, Ukraine) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Actual end date (1 May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2009 Results published as an abstract in the proceedings of the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History