A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Safety and Efficacy, Phase 4 Study of VESIcare (Solifenacin Succinate) or Placebo in Combination With Tamsulosin HCl for the Treatment of Residual OAB Symptoms of Urgency and Frequency in Men VICTOR: VESIcare In Combination With Tamsulosin in OAB Residual Symptoms.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urge incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VICTOR
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 14 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2007.
- 30 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to NCT.
- 14 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History