To Assess Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' 10-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine, When co-Administered With DTPa-Combined Vaccines and MenC or Hib-MenC Vaccines During the First 6 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal group C infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Streptococcal infections; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Mar 2011 Actual initiation date of the parent trial is Jun 2006 and actual end date is Jul 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00334334).
- 01 Apr 2009 Results published in The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 09 Oct 2008 Study start date changed from June to February 2006, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History