Evaluation of Whether the Selective Progesterone Receptor Modulator CDB-2914 Can Shrink Leiomyomata.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ulipristal (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (73) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History