A multi-center, parallel group, flexible dose trial with a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase followed by an open-label phase to assess the impact of Viagra [sildenafil] on the sexual satisfaction of men with mild erectile dysfunction
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sildenafil (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (183) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 15 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History