The BeST Trial: A Randomized Phase II Study of VEGF, RAF Kinase, and mTOR Combination Targeted Therapy (CTT) With Bevacizumab, Sorafenib, and Temsirolimus in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BeST
- 14 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.