A placebo-controlled trial of adjunctive quetiapine for refractory PTSD.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 114 to 118 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2008 to 1 May 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.