A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Effect of Tamsulosin OCAS 0.4 mg Tablets, Once Daily on Nocturia, Compared to Placebo, in Patients With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Associated With Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 02 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 882 to 1051 as reported by EudraCT.
- 06 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00004005).
- 09 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.