A phase I trial of 5azacitidine and suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid in patients with metastatic or locally recurrent nasopharyngeal carcinoma and nasal NK-T cell lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2007 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2007 Status change from suspended to recruiting.