A phase 1, placebo controlled study of the safety of 3% w/w SPL7013 gel, administered to the penis of healthy male volunteers once daily for seven days
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Astodrimer (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial vaginosis; Herpes simplex virus infections; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Starpharma
- 01 Apr 2009 Results published in the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes.
- 15 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 22 Jul 2007 Results have been presented.